Sunday, November 29, 2009

So close to laughing... but not quite there yet






Gavin has been getting bigger everyday! He is getting so much more fun because he is smiling more, and you can tell he is trying to laugh because he'll smile all huge and make a big grunt noise. We had a good rainy day yesterday with hail... G's first stormy day. We have him sitting in his little bumbo seat for a little bit each day and for the most part he loves it! He has been sleeping a lot better too. The past few nights I have got up around 3am to change his diaper and then I put him right back down and he sleeps until 7ish. Its so nice to get a good nights sleep! We all went to the temple the Friday after Thanksgiving, and Ren and Tad took the boy on a walk around the temple grounds... got some good pictures. Such photogenic boys! He is just so cute I love this baby!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that we both make some pretty darn handsome babies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete