So I decided that one of my favorite times of the day (even if I got NO sleep the night before) is in the morning and all 3 of us are snuggling in bed! Most of the time little G is happy and alert right after he eats when he wakes up and its just a real nice feeling to have him snuggle Ren and me in bed. Yesterday for church we all were wearing brown, and not purposfully either! I thought it was a perfect photo opt! The little family in brown. Notice my new boots too! Those were my "thank you for caring my baby for 9 months" present from Ren! I do LOVE shoes!
Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Family moments
So I decided that one of my favorite times of the day (even if I got NO sleep the night before) is in the morning and all 3 of us are snuggling in bed! Most of the time little G is happy and alert right after he eats when he wakes up and its just a real nice feeling to have him snuggle Ren and me in bed. Yesterday for church we all were wearing brown, and not purposfully either! I thought it was a perfect photo opt! The little family in brown. Notice my new boots too! Those were my "thank you for caring my baby for 9 months" present from Ren! I do LOVE shoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OOooo I love the boots!! I guess I will have to tell Justin that he OWES me TWO new pair of shoes for carrying TWINS 9 months!!!! That sounds like a good deal!! Plus my foot is a whole size bigger from carrying all this WEIGHT!!!
ReplyDeleteUm, not fair that you look so awesome after only a matter of weeks. Your little Gavin is adorable and I am so happy for you guys! It is a special time of life. We are 20 weeks along and hoping for a girl this time around ... cross your fingers!!
ReplyDeleteSweet baby! Sweet boots! Sweet family!
ReplyDeletethat's so cute - I love the family picture and I love wearing brown! That's funny about the thank you boots!
ReplyDelete