Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!







We had a fun halloween this year! We had some friends over last Thursday and had a barbeque/pumpkin carving night out of our garage. One of our friends got a big enough pumpkin to put little Gavin in! I think he liked it! He wore his little first Halloween outfit for the last time, he has out grown pretty much all his newborn clothes now. On actual Halloween night, we went to some friends house for dinner and then came home to watch scary movies... Gavin was a little froggy. I just put a froggy jammie on him with his froggy hat that my brother gave him! He did look really cute!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you put headphones on him and everything!! Finally you guys posted a family picture, one of all three of you. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Pepper and Halo. What could make that daddy more proud? Gavin is such a cute little guy. Still so tiny!

    ReplyDelete