Saturday, December 5, 2009

O Christmas tree!







We got our Christmas tree up this weekend!!! I love the way a tree makes your house smell so good! This is Ren and mines 4th Christmas being married, and this is the first tree together. Gavin loves looking at the lights! We've been putting him in him bumbo seat in front of the tree and he just goes into a daze! We took our Christmas card picture in front of the tree today, but all 3 of us are sick with a wicked cold. We hurried and got our clothes for the picture on and then changed back into our pajamas and laid on the couch. Gavin has been doing okay with his cold. He is really congested at night so I have the humidifier going and have him propped up on a pillow to sleep. He cant keep his binky in his mouth cause of all his snot and he has a little cough. Ren and I just stared feeling sick yesterday. We both have sore throats and lots of flem and congestion. So if we feel this icky, I can image how Gavin's little tiny body is feeling. He's a tough little guy though and keeps smiling at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment