Today is Ren's 25th birthday!!! Last night we went out to Dave and Busters with some friends to celebrate! (for those who dont know, Dave & Busters is like an adult Chuck-e-cheese) We had a lot of fun with all the games! Ren carried little G around the whole night and they were like two pea's in a pod. Drew (a good friend from High School) and his wife Christina were in town so we gotto see them, and we haven't seen them since we went to Germany so that was fun! Now if you know Ren at all you know that Ren LOVES Chinese food. I got him a big big nice rice cooker for his birthday and he was making sticky rice at 9:30 this morning! He said to me "I know Im getting older when appliances excite me!"
So little Gavin is doing well. He is getting bigger and bigger! He's getting chubbier cheeks and rolls on his legs! So cute! He still is really inconsistent with his sleep. Like some nights he will sleep until 5 am wake up and I'll change him and then he will sleep till 7... and then there are other nights where he wakes up every hour or two. Oh, what would it be like top have a dream again? He does have really bad baby acne still, and it kinda is flakey in some spots like eczema. Any tips? I stopped using baby soap on his head when I bathe him, but it's still bad. He has started to smile a little bit. Most of the time its the half asleep smile, but he has started to smile back at me when he is awake. Have I ever mentioned how much he loves his changing table? He is the happiest when he lays on his table. This morning Ren put his crib thingy on there for him to look at... funny huh!
Well, you nailed it with the rice cooker! Ren kept petting it all day long. Just wondering if he slept with it, and put you in the cupboard. It looked like it really could happen... Happy Birthday Ren!
ReplyDeleteI was all excited for a new vaccume one time - when I got old.
ReplyDelete