I LOVE Thanksgiving! I love the excuse to eat all day until your insides feel like they are exploding... and its okay because... its Thanksgiving! I cooked this year at my house and there was 9 big people and 1 little Gavin. We had a lemon rosemary turkey that turned out delish... garlic mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, sweet potatoes, stuffing, salad, corn, and all kinds of sparkling cider! I made a pumpkin pie for the first time too this year. It was a Paula Deen recipes so you know it was yummy! I got a huge turkey so everyone could take leftovers, and Ren and I made turkey pot pies with our leftovers. So this year its a no brainer, I am sooo grateful for little Gavin. I am grateful for my little family and for a really good husband who loves me no matter how crazy I am. Im grateful for our church and the principles it teaches us. And I am grateful for the testimony I have of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I am grateful for our beautiful country and our freedoms... we really do have so much to be thankful for!
Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thanksgiving Day
I LOVE Thanksgiving! I love the excuse to eat all day until your insides feel like they are exploding... and its okay because... its Thanksgiving! I cooked this year at my house and there was 9 big people and 1 little Gavin. We had a lemon rosemary turkey that turned out delish... garlic mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, sweet potatoes, stuffing, salad, corn, and all kinds of sparkling cider! I made a pumpkin pie for the first time too this year. It was a Paula Deen recipes so you know it was yummy! I got a huge turkey so everyone could take leftovers, and Ren and I made turkey pot pies with our leftovers. So this year its a no brainer, I am sooo grateful for little Gavin. I am grateful for my little family and for a really good husband who loves me no matter how crazy I am. Im grateful for our church and the principles it teaches us. And I am grateful for the testimony I have of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I am grateful for our beautiful country and our freedoms... we really do have so much to be thankful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment