Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!






This weekend Ren and I took little G to Bates Nut Farm to pick out some pumpkins to carve! This is my favorite time of year... I love pumpkins! Gavin does too can you tell! He was asleep for most of the fun day! He got to wear his "My 1st Halloween" outfit before he grew out of it! I think people thought I was a bad mother when I put him in the pile of pumpkins... He was only there for maybe 3 seconds (just so you know...) So we are gonna have a pumpkin carving party this Thursday! I gotta think of something really creative!

7 comments:

  1. He is a doll!! I love his outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are way cute, I don't think your a bad mom. Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ORANGE - especially when it contains that sweet little love! You are the BEST mom - you took him to the pumpkin patch his first month of life! Tad's begging to go, and I just say "no". I barely feel bad about it! That's a bad mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute; Grandma Mame said he is such a good baby; We just don't want to see him stnding in a "herd of Turkeys" at Thanksgiving time!
    Love you so much, we have a great family.

    Love you all, Grandpa Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is soooo adorable...so we are carving pumpkins on halo night???

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute - I love the crying face babies make. See you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete