Okay per your request....Annie! I have been taking pictures every time I hit a new month mark. I didnt do a 3 month picture cause I wasnt showing at all hardly, so the top picture is 4 months and I just took the bottom one this morning cause my 5 month mark was yesterday. I had my first person ask me at the gym (my yoga instructor actually) when I was due... so that means I have passed the point of looking pot bellied and now look pregnant! (and no... I wasnt wearing my Babylicious shirt!) The lady that works at Marietas also said something to me. Kinda makes me think we go there too much... but it is the best Mexican food around! I do love my sopes!
Aww!!! I wish I was there! Guess what?! My mom is going out to California in October and I am thinking about maybe trying to go w/ her!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow Jessica, I wish I was there, you look so cute all pregnant. I am excited to see you in July when you are bigger. Looks super cute! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete