So today at dinner I felt the baby move around a lot... those little flutter feelings you know. But today at dinner, it was stronger than normal and a lot more! (He must like $5 footlongs from Subway!) I told Ren and he was stoked because he pushed on my stomach and could feel the flutters too! It was pretty awesome! AND... I got this fun shirt today that I will wear to the gym... it says Babylicious! That way people will know I am pregnant and not think I just have a pot belly. I had Marcie on my lap too because she is gonna be a baby momma too!
Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Little Tiny Movements!
So today at dinner I felt the baby move around a lot... those little flutter feelings you know. But today at dinner, it was stronger than normal and a lot more! (He must like $5 footlongs from Subway!) I told Ren and he was stoked because he pushed on my stomach and could feel the flutters too! It was pretty awesome! AND... I got this fun shirt today that I will wear to the gym... it says Babylicious! That way people will know I am pregnant and not think I just have a pot belly. I had Marcie on my lap too because she is gonna be a baby momma too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't it an amazing feeling? I think that's when it really hit Donny that there was a little person in my belly!
ReplyDeletecongrats to Marcie! thats too funny! Love the shirt - and how fun that Ren can feel him kick! Cant wait to see you all pot-bellied!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got the shirt - I thought you were drinking on the side, and was going to call AA for you - get you signed up! TM
ReplyDelete