Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good News!

I think this is fabulous news!  We took Marcie to the vet yesterday to see how many puppies she is having and... she is having a false pregnancy!  I was so happy to know she is not really pregnant, cause I dont really want puppies right now... and she is just too young.  So the vet said that her body has the hormones of a real pregnancy and she may even produce her milk, but then her body will realize its not pregnant and she may go into heat again.  This time she does we know what to do.  Send her away to "fat camp" (or Jeff & Justyn's house) Look in the picture she is so fat she has to do the fat girl side sit!  I think its funny!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS to Marci!! Isn't it great not being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that you should put up a picture of your belly, so we can see if you are showing some, for those of us who don't get to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree w/ Annie! You should definitely put up some Belly pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete