Monday, May 25, 2009

The Hot Air Balloon

Ren and I decided since I had the week off from work, and we weren't going on vacation anymore, that we should do something both of us had always wanted to do for our anniversary coming up this week!  We went on the Del Mar hot air balloon ride and went over Del Mar, (but not directly over the ocean) Rancho Santa Fe, and Rancho San Diego area... we saw some of the biggest beautiful homes in the county here from a balloon!  It was so amazing!  We were up there for a good hour and 20 minutes or so... you could imagine how bad I had to pee when we landed! It was not even cold either... it was warm #1 cause we were always going WITH the wind and #2 cause Ren and I were right under the burners!  So there was like 5 balloons that went up the same time as us.  I took a picture with my belly so we can show Gavin that he was there too, some day!  Such a fun day!
          
                    


          

No comments:

Post a Comment