I went to the doctor yesterday and everything went very well! The doctor measured all the vital organs, and I was amazed about the images he pulled up! He showed the four ventricles of his heart and pulled up a color view that showed the blood flow in his body. Red for blood going in and blue for blood going out. (I may have confused them but you get the picture right!?!) He also measured the cerebral fluid and I thought that was pretty awesome. The only thing he didn't get to is his face... he is always so shy! He kept covering his face with his arms and turning around every time we would get close to his face. The one in the picture is the best he could muster up for us. We are thinking of the name Gavin... what do you guys think? Ren is pretty stuck on it and I like it a lot too...
Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
The Appointment
I went to the doctor yesterday and everything went very well! The doctor measured all the vital organs, and I was amazed about the images he pulled up! He showed the four ventricles of his heart and pulled up a color view that showed the blood flow in his body. Red for blood going in and blue for blood going out. (I may have confused them but you get the picture right!?!) He also measured the cerebral fluid and I thought that was pretty awesome. The only thing he didn't get to is his face... he is always so shy! He kept covering his face with his arms and turning around every time we would get close to his face. The one in the picture is the best he could muster up for us. We are thinking of the name Gavin... what do you guys think? Ren is pretty stuck on it and I like it a lot too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gavin is cute!!! Ohh how fun!!! I can't wait until we get to do the ultrasound!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Gavin!!! Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteBraxton said "Oh that is my cousin! He is going to come out in just a minute!"
ReplyDelete