Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day!




This father's day, all Ren wanted was a new Bruder. If you don't know what the heck that is, just ask Ren. It is the coolest sandbox tractor toy you can get because its literally 1:16 the actual size of a real tractor. Ren... I mean...Gavin already has 3. So I said Ren could order a new one for himself for Fathers day. That way when I'm in Vegas next week, him and Gavin will be able to play with it while I'm gone. Ren ordered 3 new ones. I really couldn't tell whose face was happier between the two boys, Ren or Gavin when the boxes came. Gavin about fell over he was so excited to see a new Bruder come out of that box. Ren was the same. Now every time Ren gets a box delivered for a new job (which is at least 3-5 times a week) Gavin automatically thinks its a new Bruder. We also had a great dinner at Gammy and Papa's house. We ordered a Texas donut from Peterson's donut that weighed 3 1/2 pounds. As Gavin would say... "Naum Naum!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that I have your blog again!!! I lost the address and couldn't find it since I deleted my facebook. CONGRATS on being prego again! That is so fun, and a girl!!! Looks like you guys are doin awesome.

    ReplyDelete