Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Pregnancy Update
I have no pictures to post because we haven't been able to upload the ultrasounds onto the computer yet...busy with other things. BUT...it's been so long since I mentioned anything about this little peanut that I thought I should stop neglecting my daughter. I am 27 weeks now. She is a little dancer inside my belly. Constantly moving, I think she moves way more than Gavin...or I just recognize it more this time. She gives me HORRIBLE back pains and HORRIBLE heartburn (among other HORRIBLE things not appropriate to say on a blog that my grandpa reads...) but everything else is going just great. Gavin likes to come up to me and pat my tummy and say "baby" and I say "Gavin do you love your baby sister?" and he does his thing where he says "no" and then 2 seconds later says "haisss" (which means yes in Gavin-tron) My last ultrasound she was breech, head in my ribs and feet were moving like she was tap dancing on my bladder. Dr. Langford has no concern about that and says next time I go in she will probably be flipped. I just had my Glucose tolerance test this morning, and totally had to gag down the new flavor of lemon lime. Still nasty. Last time I was pregnant I felt like I was counting down the weeks till he came. This time, I cant ever remember how far along I am. I have NOTHING for her yet, and have like zero motivation. I do however have really good ideas about a little girl room...just need to get motivated to do it. A friend of mine is throwing me a shower in the middle of July, so I'm sure that will give me the spark I need to get stuff done. well, my next appointment is June 24th. After that one, then I start going every two weeks, and that's when the time really flies by and it feels REALLY real. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment