Saturday the 18th was my birthday, and what better way to celebrate than eating a ton of fried delicious food at the fair? There were 6 of us total that went all together, and I think we ate probably 20 different things between all of us sharing each others stuff. The fried Klondike bar...favorite I think. Gavin had a fun time running around and eating everyone's food too. It didnt take him long to learn "ok when someone has a new thing to eat, I get a bite!" Kid was on a sugar high! He ran around so much and loved looking at all the animals. He did really good (and with no nap in the day like he normally needs.) I think out of everything we saw, between all the animals and food and exhibits, his favorite thing he saw was the little CAT tracker in the barn that they used to move all the feed. (Surprise!) We could hardly keep him away from that. By 8:30 he was passed out cold on Ren's shoulder. I was totally sick that night from all the food. (but it was well worth it!)
Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Thursday, June 23, 2011
The Fair...and my birthday!
Saturday the 18th was my birthday, and what better way to celebrate than eating a ton of fried delicious food at the fair? There were 6 of us total that went all together, and I think we ate probably 20 different things between all of us sharing each others stuff. The fried Klondike bar...favorite I think. Gavin had a fun time running around and eating everyone's food too. It didnt take him long to learn "ok when someone has a new thing to eat, I get a bite!" Kid was on a sugar high! He ran around so much and loved looking at all the animals. He did really good (and with no nap in the day like he normally needs.) I think out of everything we saw, between all the animals and food and exhibits, his favorite thing he saw was the little CAT tracker in the barn that they used to move all the feed. (Surprise!) We could hardly keep him away from that. By 8:30 he was passed out cold on Ren's shoulder. I was totally sick that night from all the food. (but it was well worth it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment