

We had such a fun Christmas this year with little baby Gavin! Even though he wont remember it at all... he got lots of fun toys and clothes. He is gonna be one well dressed baby! Ren and I werent supposed to buy eachother gifts this year, but we both cheated. Except I bought him pajama pants and he got me wii fit plus. (totally fair right?!?) It was kinda a gift for both of us. Its nice to have cause its like I get a workout without going to the gym. Its been so hard to go tot he gym with baby G. We took our family pictures last week too. There are some really good ones. If you want to look at them you can go to our friend Patrick's blog. (He was the photographer and a very good close friend of Ren and myself) www.anibaldistudio.blogspot.com.
We blessed baby Gavin in church yesterday, and he looked so cute in his little white outfit! Ren did a really good job on the blessing... brought a little tear to my eye! In our church we give babies a special blessing when they are infants, and then they are baptized when they turn 8. So it was a special day!
WOW!!! He is just getting soooo HANDSOME!!! I love his NOSE!!! He is just so cute!! What a great looking FAMILY!!! I hope this summer we get to see you guys!!! When is the next Livingston reunion???!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photo credit Jes! Your awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like Ren's Dr Pepper shirt!!! Thats hilarious! Almost as funny as the Halo 3 underwear I got for Christmas! No joke!
I love the pictures but where is the one of you throwing leaves?? I love that one..:)
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica, I found your blog through Veronica! I'm sad we missed Gavin's blessing, I love to see the tiny babies in white and hear the blessing, so sweet. Now that we're finally back in town we should hang out!
ReplyDelete