Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Tube Amp





So if you know Ren, you know how much he LOVES great quality sound. I always tell him that he needs a bigger head to hold all his brains because he is so smart. He built his own 6 1/2 inch speakers and a tube amplifier to go with them. He worked so hard on them and it only took him like 2 days! He absolutely loves the set up he made in our upstairs bedroom. I think he was happier getting that set up than when we got married!!! We had our friends Jeff and Justyn over the other night and we just laid on the floor listening to music pretty much all night. He also made it so I could plug in my new guitar that my dad built me. I only know 3 notes so far, but Im learning! (and yeah, my hair is a lot darker... in case you didnt notice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment