Monday, January 18, 2010

New Pictures Finally!



So much to blog about! Its been a while since I posted anything, I thought I had nothing to blog about... turns out I kinda have a lot to say. I will write the short and sweet version. Okay, to start the new year, Ren and I always go to CES (consumer electronic show) in Vegas. This year we thought, we can all go... bring Gavin...he's only 4 months old it wont be that hard. WRONG! lets just say Vegas is NOT baby friendly, I found myself nursing him in a bathroom stall sitting on the toilet and listening to people go to the bathroom while feeding a very upset baby...and lay a blanket on the bathroom floor to change his bum. I stayed in the hotel room on the third day... all day. Being at the show was too hard on all 3 of us. You live and learn right?!? So my little G is getting bigger everyday. He is REALLY good at sucking his hands... he loves to do that! He has learned to grab at his toys and put them in his mouth, but still doesn't have full control so he hits himself with his toys too... that's funny. He is good at sitting up with assistance. When he is laying down, he tries to sit up on his own but just cant get there yet. He is at a fun age for me. Still easy cause he's not mobile yet... but he has a lot of character. He has been rolling himself over from his tummy to his back, and then looks at me all scared like "how in the heck did I do that?" Then I smile big and congratulate him and then he realizes its a good thing and smiles back at me! He has a doctors appt. next Monday and I cant wait to see how much he weighs, he is just a round ball of butter!

1 comment: