Tuesday, October 6, 2009









I guess I am a little camera happy, but its hard not to be. Ren got a new macro lens for his camera so naturally we have to test it out right... I love this baby! I love that I have actual pictures of him to post instead of ultrasound pictures and videos where you cant really make out the picture you know. So he will be 2 weeks on Monday, and already back up to his birth weight. He really is a sweet little bugger!

4 comments:

  1. He is so sweet! His eyes are blue then? Can't wait to come see him! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too! He's lucky to have such a love for a mommy and daddy. Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! (Hard to believe)! Can't wait to see him again (and you too of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss him!!! Being sick sucks...

    ReplyDelete