Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Pool Party




I know its been a long time since I have posted anything... I just feel like I dont have much to put on these days. My ultrasound pictures are getting harder to see because everything is looking a little smooshed! Only 4 more weeks! I thought since I wear my bathing suit 75 percent of the time these days I would take my 9 month photo in my suit! It has been so bloody hot here! It was well into the hundreds (like 106+) all last week, and the nights are only cooling down to like 75ish... with no breeze at our house. I feel like my bones are boiling in my own body. I was really excited to go to work and sit in the air conditioned office all day, but I just started working half days now until I go on maternity leave... there goes the free ac. Its hard for me to stay off my feet in the middle of the day, I feel so unproductive... like I have to be doing some kind of work! I feel lazy... even though I know its best to not do anything.
My doctors appt's have been going well. He will start measuring me at my next appt Friday. Little Gavin is just so low, I have a constant shooting pain in my legs, and it hurts my back to be up for too long. (or sitting for that matter) Last appt the doctor said "if you were any lower the baby would be coming out" (i wish he would come out!!! Im ready) I have so much pressure down there that I think he is trying to come out. Sleeping is still alright... kinda. He moves so much in the night, pushing both in my ribs and against my bladder at the same time we like to say he's doing the Maniac dance. Ren likes to talk to him all the time, and when he does he moves around a lot. So... just a few more weeks! I cant wait to just have him here. If i get a cool picture or video from my appt Friday maybe I will post it. Im just excited to post actual Gavin pictures! Soon enough I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm so excited for you! I can't believe he'll be here so soon! D.J. is 5 months old now and before you know it Gavin will be too! I can't wait for our little boys to meet eachother!!! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete