Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Update!

Well, I had some exciting news this morning at the doctor! First off... Im a little retarded because I had my own due date wrong all this time... its actually Oct. 3rd, and I have thought it was Oct.9th for how long now... so I looked at all the ultrasound pictures and it has the Oct. 3rd date on all of them! So that was a pleasant surprise! I told the doctor I'll just keep it Oct. 9th in my head and if he wants to come early that will be a nice surprise! So Dr. Langford measured the baby's head and chest and everything looks real good! He has a slightly larger head than normal! (yeah for me!) He is weighing at 6 lbs 14 oz as of right now. Then he measured my cervix and said that I am already dilated to a 1 and 75% effaced. YEAH!!! Dr. Langford says he is thinking within the next 7 to 12 days little Gavin will be here!!! So... we will see. Its closer than we thought! Ive got to get cleaning!

2 comments:

  1. Honey! Are you even gonna make it to your own shower?! This is exciting...
    xoxo-Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you another 4 days MAX. We should start a pool! Can't wait to meet baby Gavinwick. :-)

    ReplyDelete