Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Shower!





Last Saturday my friend Alexandra threw me a really wonderful baby shower! Thank you all again for coming and all the great gifts! Alexandra had a really good idea of instead of a greeting card to go with the present, to give your favorite children's book for little Gavin with a message inside, and I got a lot of great classics to start his library! We played the guess how big Jessica's belly is game... 39 inches as of right now. Nellie did the memory game where you have to try to remember all the goodies on a tray, and we played a nursery rhyme game. My friend Justyn brought a chocolate fountain with all kinds of goodies and fruit to go in it... LOVED it! You can tell cause in most of my pictures I'm shoving my face with food! It was a really good shower! I got a ton of clothes, some essentials like bottles, blankets and a 4 tier diaper cake! It was all very appreciated and needed... thank you all again!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time Jessica! Your friends really know how to throw a cute baby shower!! I totally forgot to give you the receipt to that first aid kit stuff, so tell me your address and I will send it to you. By the way I partook in your wiping survey...and I'll tell Shawn also. Speaking of Shawn...you measured 39 inches around? I think Shawn's got you beat haha he's got quite the gut these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there! I was definitely thinking about you! You have gifts coming to you soon from me and baby D.J.!!!

    ReplyDelete