Thursday, September 24, 2009

Almost there... I hope!

Okay, the doctor said today "Any time... for real this time!" (we'll see) This morning when I went in I was dilated to a 2 now, and 80% effaced and my plug is completely gone now. So he gave me the option to induce on Monday but I told him I would wait and let it just happen. I still have had zero contractions since last week... so he said I might just be the type that will get them all at once and just go into labor. Little Gavin is so dang low in my pelvis, during my exam today he said he had to move his head up to measure me. I thought for sure last night Gavin was going to push on my bladder so hard that it would just pop! Its getting too squished in there for him. So the doctor also predicted between 7-8 lbs now... So what do you think... Before next weekend?

6 comments:

  1. I bet you'll have Gavin on... 9/29/09 at 9:09 PM and he will weigh...7 pounds and 9 ounces. I don't know what's up with the 9's. That would have been cool to have him on 9/9/09, except that he would be a few weeks early...so I'm glad you're almost full term with him, so he'll be a big fat healthy baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope so...I want to play with him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl,
    We need to have a serious talk! When Langford says, "Let's induce you." You say YES! That way, it takes the stress off and then it happens anyway. Call him back and tell him you changed your mind! O.K. still call me.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! Doctor predications are silly unless they use ultrasound:) They gave me a 7 pound prediction off of measurements and mine was 9lbs. 6oz. Although 7-8 pounds is a good guess considering its what most babies weigh. Hang in there! I am excited to meet little Gavin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH!! You didnt want to be hooked up and given a good dose of PIT?!?!?! Are you crazy! You call back and say you were on crazy pills but you are off now!

    How cool if Gavin and Merrick had the same b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ren and Jes. I posted some pics of baby Gavin on my blog. He is soooo cute!

    http://anibaldistudio.blogspot.com/2009/09/cute-baby-gavin.html

    ReplyDelete