Holy Cow! I feel like a cow! I have officially POPPED! I keep thinking, I have 8 more weeks... where is he gonna go, I already feel ginormous! Its now hard to bend over... I still get wicked butt cheek cramps at night and I can feel every little move he makes... and that is a lot. The other night i felt him push on my spine I think. My legs went numb and I had to sit up real fast and shake them out... then they did that tingling thing... woof. Makes me happy to know he is healthy and active at least. Ren is so good to me, he always rubs my feet at night cause my arches KILL by the end of the day! He is so excited that Gavin is almost here! He is sucha good man!!!
Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
The 8 month picture!
Holy Cow! I feel like a cow! I have officially POPPED! I keep thinking, I have 8 more weeks... where is he gonna go, I already feel ginormous! Its now hard to bend over... I still get wicked butt cheek cramps at night and I can feel every little move he makes... and that is a lot. The other night i felt him push on my spine I think. My legs went numb and I had to sit up real fast and shake them out... then they did that tingling thing... woof. Makes me happy to know he is healthy and active at least. Ren is so good to me, he always rubs my feet at night cause my arches KILL by the end of the day! He is so excited that Gavin is almost here! He is sucha good man!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I envy you!!! You don't even look different than the last picture.
ReplyDelete