Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Monthly Photo!

So I hit my 24 week mark on Monday! This baby is moving a lot more now, I can feel him all the time! Last night he kicked me in the bladder when I was dead asleep and I had to check the bed cause I thought I peed! Its so fun to be sitting at work and just see my stomach move! (and its only the beginning... I know) So in total I have gained 10 pounds, I think mostly in my boobs. I have been sleeping okay, only on my sides and he moves a lot a night while I sleep. The Doctor says I'm carrying really low in my pelvis so that is why my back hurts all the time! Geez... I cant wait till I'm really HUGE! Its getting closer!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see you when i get home. All cute and Prego!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are CRAZY!!! I have already gained 10 pounds but I am only at 15 weeks...dang girl you need to EAT!!!! haa haa!!! You look so great with that BIG belly!

    ReplyDelete