Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!



So for my birthday last Thursday, Ren threw me a cool surprise party! We went out to dinner and then when we got home there was a big Happy Birthday sign and tons of people in the garage waiting... it was totally fun! So Sunday (on Fathers Day) I went to Dad's house to celebrate Father's Day and he gave me a wicked cool birthday surprise! He works at Carvin, so he is building me my own guitar!!! The pictures of the paint job dont do the thing justice! Its so amazing, I cant believe it! Totally fun! I've always wanted to learn to play, and I tried teaching myself online a while ago, but now I have an actual reason to learn and Im way excited! Gavin is going to be rockin to some sweet nursery rhymes!!! Cool Huh!

2 comments:

  1. That is super fun!!! The little baby bump looks so cute. can't wait to touch it!!!! Love you guys, that means ren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! These kind of things really make me want to live there near you!

    ReplyDelete