Doesn't he have a cute button nose! It looks kinda like he might have a dimple chin, but I cant tell if it's a shadow or not. The doctor said he looks really good! He was moving around a lot
during the ultrasound...show off. Every visit the doctor gives me a few face and body pictures and Ren a wiener picture and says "for the proud father to be!" Ren wants to keep it in his wallet... he is so proud! I have been feeling pretty good, still going to the gym as much as possible... but doing the elliptical sure makes me have to pee! Im to the point were sleeping on my side is pretty much the only comfortable position to be in. AND... oh my gosh... I have been getting the worst butt cheek cramps and calf and arch cramps! But the butt cheek cramp is a tough one to stretch out in the middle of the night. Ren and I saw my stomach move for the first time too, which was bizarre. Totally cool though. So Monday is my 6 month mark so I will post a new picture of my Buddha belly then.
during the ultrasound...show off. Every visit the doctor gives me a few face and body pictures and Ren a wiener picture and says "for the proud father to be!" Ren wants to keep it in his wallet... he is so proud! I have been feeling pretty good, still going to the gym as much as possible... but doing the elliptical sure makes me have to pee! Im to the point were sleeping on my side is pretty much the only comfortable position to be in. AND... oh my gosh... I have been getting the worst butt cheek cramps and calf and arch cramps! But the butt cheek cramp is a tough one to stretch out in the middle of the night. Ren and I saw my stomach move for the first time too, which was bizarre. Totally cool though. So Monday is my 6 month mark so I will post a new picture of my Buddha belly then.
jessica! i've been blog-stalking you and your baby progress--congrats, ps--and i've never seen such detailed ultrasounds! it actually looks like there's a human in there! crazy.
ReplyDelete