Every year our church does a trick or treating activity called Trunk or Treat where all the kids go in a big loop of all the cars trunks in the parking lot and get candy. Gavin got this down pretty quick this year! I think he made 3 loops and totally scored a bunch of candy. He would go up to the cars and as he is saying "trick or treat" he is putting his hand in their candy bowl and grabbing a ton of candy! He was batman this year and Avery was a bumblebee...except I didnt get a picture of her in her costume and she was really cute! I will have to put her in it again and snap a quick shot. Too cute not to!
Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Trunk or Treat
Every year our church does a trick or treating activity called Trunk or Treat where all the kids go in a big loop of all the cars trunks in the parking lot and get candy. Gavin got this down pretty quick this year! I think he made 3 loops and totally scored a bunch of candy. He would go up to the cars and as he is saying "trick or treat" he is putting his hand in their candy bowl and grabbing a ton of candy! He was batman this year and Avery was a bumblebee...except I didnt get a picture of her in her costume and she was really cute! I will have to put her in it again and snap a quick shot. Too cute not to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i swear he keeps getting cuter and cuter, somehow. i wanna hug him!
ReplyDelete