Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gavin's ACTUAL Birthday


Gavin turned 2 last Thursday and we had a great day with him! We planned a party for the upcoming Saturday so it was a low key kind of day. We Opened presents in bed first thing when he woke up, we went to Peterson's Donut corner and got him his pink sprinkle donut he loves so much, and him and I made sugar cookie together. I let him be in charge of picking which cookie cutter, and cutting them out. Then when it came time to frost them, I made blue, green, and orange frosting and he picked which cookies he wanted colored whatever color. That night we went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and had Grama and Papa, Natalie and Uncle Doug, and our friends Gina and Doug come. I totally forgot my camera...dumb...but I got some pictures on my phone. I just dont know how to get them off my phone and on my computer. He loved all the games and of course the pizza. However, when Mr. Cheese actually came out to see the kids...he had a minor freak out. Chuck E Cheese is not a friendly looking mouse to a 2 year old. He actually looks quite scary. Anyway, he had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment