Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gavin's Birthday Party!










Gavin's Birthday party was so much FUN! Cars themed of course. We had 11 kids and 18 adults and a whole lotta cake! The kids played in the back yard in the sandbox, we had them play with silly string (which they loved of course) we had a parachute and played ring around the rosie and they LOVED that. I had a few craft activities for them to do, finger painting and a discovery water bottle where you fill a baby water bottle with lots of shiny little objects and hot glue the lid on. Ren and I made a Lightening McQueen birthday cake. We stated it Thursday and finished it Friday. I went threw 2 1/2 costco sized cake mix bags and about 6 lbs. of powdered sugar for the buttercream frosting. It was HUGE! But turned out pretty good for 2 amateur cake decorators.

No comments:

Post a Comment