Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday America!





I love the 4th of July! This year was great. All we did was eat, swim, barbecue, swim some more, went to Olive Garden for dinner, and watched the fireworks on top of our roof. It was such a lazy day, and so perfect! We had some friends over to the pool and Gavin was in heaven watching all these people do crazy tricks and stuff in the pool. Normally when we go to the pool its just me and him so he almost gets bored. He was NOT bored this time. He was pooped by his nap time, thats for sure. I sported my bikini by the pool, so my Budda Bellie would be able to enjoy the sunshine! At almost 8 months pregnant I thought...I might as well tan this thing rather than just having it be huge and white!

1 comment: