Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Egg eatter
Gavin went to the doctor today. He slowed down a bit as far as height and weight. He is 18 1/2 lbs and 28 1/4 inches long. Dr. DeChario said he looks real good, and developmentally very strong. He broke his 7th tooth last week and is walking back and forth holding onto the couch or anything he can get his hands on. Gavin is also very friendly. His auntie Natalie taught him how to wave, and now he waves to everybody! The Doctor said I can stop giving him baby food and just give him regular food. Im still nursing, even though I wish I was done. He has 7 teeth!!! The other night he bit me and made me bleed, and then later that night bit me again on the same spot like I was a chew toy. I will go till he is a year, cause I dont want to give him formula, and I CANT WAIT to give him real milk. So Gavin ate his first egg for dinner tonight. Here is the video. (can you tell I like videos more now... you can see more of him in a video than a picture)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWWW I really miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteJessica! He is so cute! Hope all is going well, miss your smiling face!
ReplyDeleteMelinda