I entered Gavin in a cute baby contest that was on the news. I thought it could be nice to win $5,000 you know... If you want to vote for Gavin go to this website and enter my email address in the search bar for Gavin's picture to come right up. My email is livingstonjess@gmail.com. so you can select 'Fox 5 San Diego' for the location, and vote for G! Our picture drive is down on our computer or else I would show you the picture I submit... bummer.
OK! wish Gavin luck!!!
(http://kswb.tribunepromotions.com/babies/)
I am going to get all my family members to vote for Gavin!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI voted for Gavin!! And honestly, he IS one of the cutest babies on there. I looked through a lot and he only has a few other babies to worry about. I'm sorry, but some people need to be told that their babies aren't that cute...now we're gonna have ugly babies because I said that
ReplyDelete