Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Gavin's Eating Habbit
Gavin has found his tongue... and has started making this (I call it a sniffy face) face when he wants a bite of whatever people are eating. You can see his chompers good too. He tries to karate chop the food in front of him all the time now, so I have to be on my toes. And he always does this babbling noise that sounds pretty funny. He can get up on his knees ans crawl now too, best when he doesnt have any clothes on. Ive seen him go from crawling to sitting on his bum, and he can pretty much pull himself up and stand next to things like the couch or chair or something too. He's getting big fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI met you at Dana's 50th. Just wanted to COMMENT (finally) and tell you how much my daughter and I are still bragging about your meal. I love your "can do" spirit too. It does a nearly 50 year old (I'm right behind Dana) good to see young women seizing life like that and not missing any opportunities.
Funny video, too.
Love your son's cheeks!
Gale