Anybody's take on baby food meat???? G hates baby food meat, and I let him try it cause the doctor said but... I dont even have to put a spoon in his mouth for him to gag. He makes the nastiest faces when it does end up in his mouth but I just feel bad making him eat it. He does extremely well with pretty much all fruits and veggies but the meats.... not so much. Tell me what you think and vote. (isnt this a funny picture! He's making a crazy face!)
Ewwww...baby food in general grosses me out! Teagan loved it though! haha Teagan has lived a life without a lot of meat. He has loveed scrambled eggs since he was tiny and that's how he got his protein for a while. I didn't even attempt the baby food meat unless it was one of the mixed ones that was like chicken/broccoli/rice or something like that. He still doesn't eat much meat besides chicken and meatloaf and he is still growing and healthy so i guess it wasn't too bad that we skipped out on baby food meat...
ReplyDeletePS: I LOVE Gavin's expression, crackin me up!