Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
I cant find cake flour...
I have been looking for cake flour for-ev-er!!! I have looked at Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs, Stater Bros, Traders Joes, Major Market, Sprouts and Jimbos... nobody has it. I needed it for the red velvet cake but couldnt find it so I used all purpose, and now I have another recipe that calls for it. Now its more like a challenge to find... anyone know where to get it?Really at this point I dont care what kind it is, I just want it.
I think you can find it at stores with a bulk foods section. I used to get mine at Winco when I lived in Idaho, but I think the closest one to us is in Temecula. Henry's has a bulk food section, they might have some there. I'm going tomorrow so I can check for you. :) In exchange I need a piece of cake...haha!
You can find a lot of gourmet stuff too at Jimbos - also, try Amazon.com. I've found exotic sugar syrups and I also get this great smoked paprika there as well!
I think you can find it at stores with a bulk foods section. I used to get mine at Winco when I lived in Idaho, but I think the closest one to us is in Temecula. Henry's has a bulk food section, they might have some there. I'm going tomorrow so I can check for you. :) In exchange I need a piece of cake...haha!
ReplyDeleteYou can find a lot of gourmet stuff too at Jimbos - also, try Amazon.com. I've found exotic sugar syrups and I also get this great smoked paprika there as well!
ReplyDelete