Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!




Hey everybody, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Holiday and spring break! We spent Easter Sunday at Ren's parents house, we got there in the morning and I made some de-lish blueberry banana pancakes, we had a pork roast for lunch and Natalie made a oh so yummy chocolate strawberry cake for dessert! Annie and Natalie hide some Easter eggs around the house and the boys went on the hunt, it was pretty funny. Gavin just wanted to eat them! So, we were just watching conference and all of a sudden a earthquake hit... It was funny because we all just sat there thinking "ok this will be over any second..." and it just kept going! By the time we finally decided to go outside, the earthquake stopped and stuff was just swaying all over the house!
So now we have a crazy week, I am back to work this week covering for a girl who went on vacation, and Ren is in Salt Lake City working so I am thankful I have family close to help with Gavin. He had his 6 month check yesterday, weighing in at 17.5 lbs and doing very well. He has 2 teeth that popped up, and he is sitting up all by himself and sooooo close to crawling. I keep telling people at work "He is gonna crawl for the first time while I'm working and Ren is out of town..." (just my luck it would happen that way) So we will see...

2 comments:

  1. Well we are glad you guys are ok by the earthquake! I know it was nothing serious for you guys but when we saw it on the news we did think oh you!! Well we are glad you guys had a great easter! I havn't even got there with my posts haha....i am playing catch up....i have decided this is a really awesome way to keep a journal!!
    P.S. Isn't it funny how kids just want to put everything in their mouths haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chica! I MISS YOU!!!! My hubby and I saw Ren last night, it was way fun to see him, wish you were here too,then we could play! :) I love what a big rolly polly Gavin is he is seriously so cute!! Well I hope everything is going well for you. Your blog is so cute, I don't have one, I don't think I would be good at it. But Ren has my number and I'm on facebook so keep in touch. Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete