Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Pregnancy Update
I went to the doctor yesterday. Good news is her amniotic fluid is back up to normal and there is only one cord around her neck again, so we dont have to go to the hospital twice a week anymore for those non-stress tests. He did a growth scan but had a hard time getting a real accurate reading due to the fact that she is SO far in my pelvis that her head and my pelvis are too smooshed together. He estimated she was about 6 lbs 12 oz right now...maybe 7 lbs. She is healthy and happy in there. I was bummed because I thought maybe I had progressed a little since last week, but no. I am still at a 1 and only 60% effaced. (i was bummed about that cause this girl is destroying my body) So I asked if I could schedule an induction date and he said no because he thinks I will have her within the next 10 days and wont even meet my 39 week mark. Im hopeful but...she is crazy...so I will just wait until next week when I go see him again. Until then...I'm huffing it up and down my neighborhood, taking advantage of the massive hills we live around and vacuuming my house a lot. Avery...its time to join this world PLEASE...come out! I hope my next post will be baby pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment