Monday, May 2, 2011

Gracie's Wedding





Gracie (Ren's cousin) got married last weekend and it was such a beautiful day, I thought we should get some pictures as a family in front of the temple. It ended up being really busy that day, but we got some good ones. Gavin was eating a chip and wouldnt look at the camera or put the chip down in every picture. Gavin was a hoot at the reception that night (plus loaded on candy and cake). The song "All My Single Ladies" by Beyonce came on and he was out in the middle of the dance floor in a heart beat cuttin' the rug. It totally surprised Ren and I cause he is a total shy boy. In nursery at church, he keeps to himself and is really shy and quiet. He LOVED the attention on the dance floor. Glad we had our camera. And he didn't stop after a minute or so... he just kept dancing. I am about 5 1/2 months pregnant with Avery, and getting bigger and bigger. She is such an active little girl in there. I can feel her all the time and she is extremely low in my pelvis so ever time she moves one little bit I feel like I have to pee, but really its nothing. Talk about a mind game.

No comments:

Post a Comment