We made a last minute decision to go to Texas this year for Thanksgiving to see Makenna and Merrill and the kids. When I say last minute decision I mean...we got our tickets Tuesday night and left the Wednesday before turkey day. We had a great time just relaxing and watching pretty much all the Harry Potter movies and built lots of lego stuff and just played. Gavin loved playing with his cousins so much, I wish they could grow up next to each other. Sooo... I think I'm going back in January! Enjoy the photos, there is more on Facebook too.
Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
TEXAS!!!!
The Dr. Pepper Museum






We made a last minute decision to go to Texas this year for Thanksgiving to see Makenna and Merrill and the kids. When I say last minute decision I mean...we got our tickets Tuesday night and left the Wednesday before turkey day. We had a great time just relaxing and watching pretty much all the Harry Potter movies and built lots of lego stuff and just played. Gavin loved playing with his cousins so much, I wish they could grow up next to each other. Sooo... I think I'm going back in January! Enjoy the photos, there is more on Facebook too.
We made a last minute decision to go to Texas this year for Thanksgiving to see Makenna and Merrill and the kids. When I say last minute decision I mean...we got our tickets Tuesday night and left the Wednesday before turkey day. We had a great time just relaxing and watching pretty much all the Harry Potter movies and built lots of lego stuff and just played. Gavin loved playing with his cousins so much, I wish they could grow up next to each other. Sooo... I think I'm going back in January! Enjoy the photos, there is more on Facebook too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovely little tight ass on the girl and she is the perfect age to start her onanal
ReplyDelete