Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Monday, December 27, 2010
Christmas
We had an absolute fantastic Christmas this year, thank you everyone! Gavin got a new train set from his Dada and we had it all set in the family room for him. It lasted about 2 minutes all put together, but he loves playing with all the pieces. That kid is happy playing with pretty much anything! Ren got me a restaurant grade juicer (since I love juicing my own juice) and a huge box of oranges, so we made Christmas morning OJ for everyone! Gavin got lots of hotwheels, cars, clothes and touchable bubbles (he loves bubbles.) Dana got us girls new Janome sewing machines! She had a huge fat quarter pack of fabric so we all made matching quilts on Christmas day! We all had the sweet nectar Dr. Pepper themed shirts this year for our family photo, and I took a shirt and made G his own onesie! He even had matching pants which I didnt even plan. I think more importantly though, it was just nice to be able to be with family and feel the spirit of Christmas and celebrate the birth of our Savior. I love the spirit I feel when we listen to Christmas music and we are all together. I love the holidays! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and thank you again for everything!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment