Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
New Video!
I finally got some new pictures and videos to post. Let's see... a little G update for everyone. He is a scooting machine... he loves to chase the dogs around the living room and that kid races around the house like a mad man in his walker. (chases the dogs in that too) He poops like a mad man, I think every meal he poops. His upper teeth came in and got big over night I think (now he has 5 teeth.) We have been going to the beach but I haven't got any pictures there yet... (why not???) He loves tubby time! He loves eating all food and has learned that whenever we eat he gets a bit of whatever it is. He is sooo dang ticklish. And he loves toys that aren't even baby toys, like water bottles and cell phone covers and you know the usual. Here is a funny video of him and Renny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment