Proud Momma of one stud of a boy and a freaky cute little chick!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Blogger Fart...
I haven't posted anything for a while. Gavin changes and does new things every day, but for some reason I'm not capturing them... its like I feel like I dont know what to post. Im having a blogger fart. We had a ton of people from our ward over last night for a little party (14 adults and 6 kids 2 and under) It was a ton of fun and Gavin loves being around other kids and was having a good ol time... but I forgot to get pictures. (bugger) Out of those kids there is only one little girl and we like to pretend like her and G are in love! I will have to come up with some more things to post....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment