Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Ultimate Rock Band 4th of July!







Yesterday for the 4th we decided to stay home and have a Rock Band party. We had our friends Jeff and Justyn over on drums and guitar and Nate came to be the vocalist for the event! Ren and I switched off on the other guitar! So Ren set up his projector out in our backyard with one of our white bed sheets as the screen and we had a serious jam session! It was funny cause our neighbors on all sides of us were watching us... so the pressure us on! We didnt plan on watching fireworks last night, but it turns out we could see the perfect from our patio! I even sat in our living room and watched them from our couch out the window for a little bit! Kinda fun! The band called it quits around 10:30, the bugs were kinda eating us alive... but totally worth it! I think next weekend will be an outdoor movie night!

3 comments: