Monday was my 28 week mark, 3 more months to go!!! I didnt get any pictures from my appt. last Tuesday because the printer was broken, but I go in every two weeks now so I go again on Tuesday the 21st. He said everything looks really good! He kept saying "everything is so textbook with you..." so thats pretty comforting! I gained another 4 pounds from last months appt, so that puts me at a total of 14 pounds. Its been pretty hott here lately and pretty uncomfortable. We dont have AC, and our house has been getting up to like 84- 87 degrees.... barf! Im afraid cause its only the middle of July and its just gonna get worse. Yesterday I came home for lunch and Ren had bought a little blow up 3 feet deep wadding pool that was set up in the back yard so I could just sit in it. I think he did it because he's scared of me... (hott and sweaty mixed with emotionally unbalanced... poor Renny)
Okay, maybe I will post ultrasound pictures next week!
You dont even look pregers from the back! Fun Fun!
ReplyDelete