Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Having a BOY!!!!!

So I went to see my doctor today and he said everything looks very healthy and well with my little baby!  He showed us lots of pictures of the little wiener so we are both WAY excited!  And lets be serious... Ren needs a boy!  The doctor said i was under weight though, and I have lost a few pounds since my last visit.  I think its from the flu I had a few weeks ago for a week straight.... but he wants me to gain at least 5 pounds by my next visit (which is May 12th)  He did one of those 4-D pictures of his face (which I think looks very creepy!) and he has his mouth open and his pinky to his mouth so he looks like Dr. Evil! He is Ren's baby! Ok now I just need name ideas and how should I do the baby room?                             

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!! I know mine is only 1 week old, but being a mommy is amazing already!!! You will be a great mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the poll was right! Boys are fun! I knew first! (except for Annie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica and Ren,
    we are soooo excited for you guys!!! Congrats! Boys are the best!

    Love,
    Marin, Justin, and Carden

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have a boy!!! That is so exciting! Hope the pregnancy is going well. I found you from makenna's blog
    Brynley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! congrats, boys are so much fun:)

    ReplyDelete