Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Project!




I know its early, but everyone knows I'm a little crazy and I want everything done early so I feel prepared... So this weekend we did the baby room!  I found a fun jungle animal crib set, so I got a fun green to do the bottom of the wall and we left the top tan... the hard part is that chair molding! Ren told me it would be a lot of work... I thought he was being a little sarcastic cause he didnt really want to do it... it is A LOT of work!  Well worth it though.  It looks really cute!  Justyn came over and helped me like all day, and we still have some finish work to finish up... and then we'll be done!  It will look awesome when we get the crib and stuff in there!  

2 comments:

  1. That looks so cute. Is that the room on the right? I'm so excited to come see you all pregnant! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ask me, its never too early to get things in order so all you have to do when the baby gets here is enjoy your time, and re-coop. Nursery is lookin great!

    ReplyDelete