Monday, May 21, 2012

Better late than never...

I realize that it has been extremely long since my last post.  5 Months since new pictures, and I also realize how much kids change within a 5 month time frame.  My apologies. My kiddos are so fantastic!  Avery turns 9 months next week.  She has 2 teeth and she is changing everyday.  She has quite the personality, much different than Gavin was. She makes everything more dramatic, growls and screams at you when she wants something, and she knows she can milk it more with Daddy.  We just gave her her first mani/pedi today!  She is such a girl.  she will crawl crawl crawl and then stop to pose on her side and throw her shoulder back like a model!  She is a bossy sassy little girl!  We love her to pieces!
Gavin is 2 1/2...do i need to say anymore.  No seriously, he is still (for the most part) a good boy.  He is mostly potty trained (except for bedtime), still LOVES riding hid bike and playing outside.  He is talking so much better, and using full sentences and reasoning with us.  He is definitely Ren's child.  He is like the king of negotiation!  He loves Legos and Ren had most to do with that!  The best thing is...he LOVES playing with Avery,  now that she is in a more mobile and fun age.  He will cry at her door sometimes when I put her down for a nap.  I sure love my kids.  For Mother's Day Ren brought home baby chicks, and both the kids love playing with them.  Gavin is actually really gentle with them, and when he holds them he says "Hey chickies, its me! Its me chickies!" I will post a bunch of pictures.  just to get the most recent goodies.  I will try to get better at keeping this up.   

No comments:

Post a Comment