Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby 2 is a....

GIRL! The ultrasound was pretty funny. The Dr. said " you want me to tell you the sex if I see it?" and I responded "I already know its a girl cause I have been WAY too moody for it not to be." So he brought her up and she was sitting cross legged and had both hands up on her head like she was playing with her hair. So since she was sitting all lady like, Dr. Langford had to bump her around with the ultrasound stick and you could see her just bouncing around in the fluid until her legs opened up just enough. He paused the shot, saw it was a girl, and she went right back to crossed legs. So Im still warming up to the girl factor. Hopefully she likes playing in the sandbox and trucks and cars! BUT... Im glad to finally have someone to watch The Little Mermaid with! I didnt want to post the "private parts" but her is the 3D image, she looks totally creepy and like a skeleton. You can see her hands on her head playing with her hair!


1 comment: