

This was my second appointment for baby #2. I am 12 weeks now, and just starting to feel good again. The morning sickness...which really is like morning, noon and night sickness...is finally coming to a close. The migraines keep coming strong, but I got some magic baby safe migraine pills from my doctor so cross your fingers those work. He said migraines dont stop until about week 16 or 17. So, we will definitely be able to find out the sex next appointment. Dr. Langford couldn't be sure cause it was still a little early to tell, but he said from what he see's its gonna be a girl. to which Ren responded... "or boy maybe"? During the ultrasound Gavin would look at the image on the screen and say "baby...baby". I can totally feel this baby move a lot sooner, and I am definitely protruding out faster. I took an old pair of jeans and bought some spandex and made my own maternity jeans. Oh, and I crave lots of candy. weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment